Wednesday, January 21, 2009

life isn't going better for me.

i just noticed something odd about me. i'm like two identical guys with different personality. macam dirumah, i'm so invisible. meaning to say that aku dirumah diam ja. while at school, i'm so like entah haha. hanya mereka yang tahu. kan qif? au jaa. oh au. entahlaa oh, i'm not saying that i'm pretending to be happy. sigh. i'm so miserable dirumah. no one even care anyway haha. sampai meng-complainbh ku arah cigu zurina. zurina or zulina? ah antam ja haha.brr haha. lagu alesana ni lagi buat aku stress haha. tapi lawa lagunya. <33>limited.
ARGHHHH!
i love 'em and i know they do love me as well. tapi last time, aku kana teriaki just because aku suruh mamaku rehat. macam, ia complained yang she was not feeling so well, so aku suruh rehatlaa. then.. kana marahi lagi tu kan. sebagai seorang anak.. yoh beceta hahaha. a lot of problems i have to endure and such endurance can lead me to be insane! and later, my insanity will lead me to do something i shouldnt do. mcm, cutter tangan. hahaha so lame!
life, its obstacles aren't so easy to avoid neither to be broken.

No comments: